Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Definitely not a peanut.....

July 20, 2009

I had my second OBGYN appointment this morning, and Aaron was able to come with me to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was amazing, just thump-thump-thumping away! It's beating about 140 beats/minute, which was pretty fast. I still don't really feel pregnant, so it was nice to have a confirmation that things are going how they should be.
We also had another quickie ultrasound done. They don't normally do an ultrasound on this visit, but they were really nice and accomodated us since Aaron was with me (and their printer was broken the first time.) It is unreal how much the baby has grown! The first picture just looked like a tiny little blob, but this time we can see all kinds of details. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment