Friday, July 31, 2009

What To Expect: Week 13

July 31, 2009

Sorry this one's a little late, folks! My FINAL Studio project EVER was due this week, and made for a few stressful days. I'm very relieved to have that over with, and the prospect of never having to take another Studio class is thrilling!!!

Now that I've recovered from school, I can catch you all up with this week's stats. We're in week 13, which means I'm in my 2nd trimester (YAY!) Apparently the 2nd trimester is the easiest one, but I don't know how much easier things can get for me (knock on wood.) Regardless, I'm excited to hit this milestone! The baby is peach-size this week, and working on teeth and vocal cord formation. Also, the intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to being inside the baby's body. Um, ew?

No comments:

Post a Comment