Monday, June 1, 2009

Doctor's Visit #1

Day 3. June 1, 2009.

Called my doctor's office first thing this morning, and they were actually able to get me in for an appointment today - shocking! I'm not sure if my general physician will do all of the tests required for the first prenatal visit, or if I'll have to get set up with an OBGYN for that. But I've been keeping track of my cycles with an iPhone app (Yay, technology!), so I'm pretty confident in saying they'll tell me:

  • my due date is February 5
  • we conceived on May 15
  • I'm 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
Let's see if I'm right........



I was dead on! The doctor was impressed with my due date calculation, so I showed her my iPhone app and we talked about it for awhile. I'm in the process of getting a referral to an OBGYN, and my first official prenatal visit will be in about a month. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment